Book an MOT or Service
Kia Servicing is a pre-paid package that allows you to pay just one lump sum upfront for your servicing, covering up to 5 years or 62,500 miles – whichever comes first. It’s a simple way of telling you exactly what you’re going to pay – saving you a lot of guesswork, a huge amount of hassle and quite a bit of money. Leaving you completely reassured that all your scheduled servicing needs are covered.
Regular servicing not only maintains the reliability and safety of your Kia, it preserves its lifetime value and warranty. We offer a range of custom-made services to ensure your Kia stays in perfect condition.
- Genuine Kia parts. We supply and fit only competitively priced genuineKia parts, ensuring your car stays as much a Kia as the day it left the factory.
- Expert technicians. Our workshop personnel receive regular training on the latest diagnostic equipment, so your vehicle gets the expert servicing it requires.
- Peace of mind. When we fit Kia parts to your car, we’ll provide you with a hassle-free 12-month warranty with unlimited mileage. No fuss. No quibbling.
- KiaCare Extended Guarantee. Once your Kia warranty has expired, we offer an extended guarantee designed to save you money.
Kia Care is our service plan package, designed to give you great value and keep your vehicle in top condition.
Whatever Kia you have, we have a Kia Care fixed-price service package tailored to suit the age and mileage of your car – making life easier for you and keeping running costs down. Benefits include:
- Excellent value for money
- Fixed cost and inflation proof servicing
- Your vehicle will receive a full Kia service history enhancing your resale value
- Packages are transferable to the new owner if you sell your car
- Our Kia trained technicians will only use genuine Kia parts, using the Kia service tools and diagnostic equipment
With a Kia Care service plan, you’ll have a full Kia service history, enhance the resale value of your car and fix the price of your servicing.
Call us now to find the right plan for you.
In order to maintain the performance of your Kia we suggest regularly checking the following between your scheduled service intervals:
- Engine oil level. Which oil do I need for my Kia?
- Brake fluid level
- Coolant level
- Windscreen washer level
- Tyre pressures and their condition.
You can find more information and advice in your Kia Owner’s Manual. To help you with the maintenance of your Kia, GWR Kia offer a complimentary Vehicle Health Check by one of our trained technicians. For more information or to make a booking please complete the form above or contact us on 0203 841 0204 or email on: email@example.com