- Annual price plans starting from £295
- Available on up to a maximum of 10 months
- 0% Interest available
In the event of total loss of your vehicle, your insurance cover will only pay the current market value. GAP covers the difference between the price you pay for your vehicle and the insurance settlement.
How does it work?
Picture this scenario:
You purchase a car at £18,000 on finance and a year later, it gets written off following an accident or theft. In this event, your car insurance then send you a cheque for the current market value (at the time of the accident) which amounts to £12,000.
However, you still owe the Finance Company £15,000. The GAP insurance may payout the £3,000 difference – it’s as simple as that!
With cover for up to three years, it doesn’t matter how much your insurance company pays out: we’ll make sure we cover the difference.
- 1 year – £295*
- 2 years – £395*
- 3 years – £495*
- Designed to provide financial protection if you have taken out a finance agreement to fund the purchase of their car.
- Provides financial protection if you have used finance to purchase your vehicle
- GAP may pay the difference between the amount paid out by the motor insurance provider and any outstanding finance on their car.
- GAP is available on new and used Honda vehicles (up to 8 years old)
- You can be covered for up to 3 years
- We can arrange cover in the showroom – instantly
- Once the claim’s been processed, we will send you a cheque for the difference
- It’s flexible and convenient – You can pay for it in one go or over 10 months by direct debit
Contact the management team today to get your cover.
*Plus £100 for any vehicle over £40,000
Terms and conditions apply depending on age and mileage. Finance subject to status. Written details available on request.