Customer Update (24/03/2020)
Coronavirus Action Plan
Further to the Government’s recent announcement (23/03/2020), we will be temporarily closing all non-essential areas of our business. This closure will last until the 13th April 2020 when a further update on the Government’s plans with regard to business closures will be made.
- Our showroom will be closed, but feel free to contact us either by phone or online via our website, should you have any queries.
- If you are interested in a vehicle, please note our virtual showrooms are open. Our Sales Management Team are working from home and they are available to answer any questions you may have. Simply enquire online or phone and you will be forwarded onto the relevant person.
- We are running on a skeleton-staff operation to carry out work for essential repairs, plus any requirement to key worker vehicles in order to maintain their safety whilst they support the nation. Please contact us prior to visiting if you require this service as we are operating on limited working hours.
- If your vehicle has been booked for any servicing, repair work or an MOT that expires after the 30th March 2020 over the next few weeks, we will be in touch to reschedule all appointments once we reopen.
- For future updates, please refer back to this page and our social media channels.
While we remain sparingly open for essential work, we will of course ensure all guidelines relating to social distancing and the internal measures we have put in place with regard to cleaning and hygiene are strictly adhered to.
We would like to thank all Norton Way staff and customers for their dedication, understanding, patience and support whilst we have tried to find the right path through this challenging time.
We look forward to welcoming you back when we reopen. Stay Safe.
Wishing you all the best,
Norton Way Motors