Kia 7 Year Warranty
At GWR Kia we’re confident that you’ll enjoy your Kia but to really ensure your happiness we give you the Kia 7 year warranty promise too. All Kia vehicles have been designed and engineered to the highest safety and performance standards – giving you confidence and peace of mind.
Kia subject all vehicles to stringent quality checks before they leave the factory which is then followed by a comprehensive Pre-Delivery Inspection at our GWR dealership. This means that your new Kia has been thoroughly inspected and tested – before it’s delivered to you.
With the introduction of the Kia cee’d in 2007, Kia launched the industry leading 7 year warranty because of the trust that Kia have in the quality of their vehicles, Kia then made the 7 year warranty promise available to the rest of the Kia models in 2010. So any new Kia registered on or after the 1st of January 2010 now has the incredible 7 year warranty. The warranty is a full 7 years from date of first registration OR to a maximum of 100,000 miles (whichever occurs first). For the first three years of the warranty, the mileage is unlimited.
- Kia cars are built according to the highest automotive industry manufacturing standards. It’s this exceptional quality that gives Kia the confidence to offer the longest new car cover in Europe.
- Kia is the only car manufacturer in Europe to offer a 7-year warranty. Giving you complete peace of mind.
- The warranty is full manufacturers “bumper to bumper” warranty meaning that you will get the same level of cover from day 1 to day 2,555
- The warranty is transferable to later owners. This means a 3 year old Kia will still have the remaining warranty longer than many of our competitor’s new cars.
- Cost of maintaining your car will be lower with this generous offer and resale value is likely to be higher.
- In the unlikely event of a warranty claim, both parts and labour costs are covered for travel within Europe and your warranty is still valid.