GWR Kia Finance
0203 841 0204
Mon – Sun 9.00 – 18.00
What is Personal Contract Purchase (PCP)?
Choose your desired vehicle, along with a deposit, the length of the agreement and a maximum mileage. At the end of the period you have the option to buy the car outright for an agreed amount, known as the GMFV (Guaranteed Minimum Future Value), or return the vehicle back to the lender (within agreed fair wear and tear limits) with absolutely no further obligation.
Benefits of PCP
- Opportunity to drive a new Kia more often
- Flexible deposit.
- Flexible repayment terms.
- Usually a lower repayment, compared to a HP agreement with the same term
- Fixed rates
- Protection against depreciation of used car prices, with the assurance of GMFV
- The options to renew, return, or own the vehicle at the end of the agreement
At the end of the agreement you may choose from the three following options:
Option 1 – Renew your vehicle and drive away in a brand new Kia. Use any excess value over the GMFV as deposit on your new vehicle.
Option 2 – Return the car. Providing the vehicle does not exceed agreed fair wear and tear limits and has not exceeded the agreed mileage, you having nothing more to pay.
Option 3 – Retain your vehicle. Pay the GMFV and you own the vehicle.
What is Conditional Sale?
This is the traditional package which involves taking the total cost of your chosen vehicle, deducting a deposit amount, and then choosing the length of the agreement. Interest is added, and monthly instalments are calculated. Assuming all payments are met, at the end of the agreement, the vehicle is yours.
Benefits of Conditional Sale
- Flexible deposit
- Regular and flexible repayment terms from 12 to 60 months
- Fixed rates
- You own the vehicle at the end of the agreement
Call the Sales Team at GWR Kia for further information about our car finance products.
What is Personal Contract Hire?
PCH from GWR Kia is a contract hire agreement that is suitable for renting selected Kia vehicles supplied by us. The vehicle will not belong to you at any point in the agreement so you cannot sell the vehicle. The agreement is mileage-based and it is important that your agreement reflects your predicted annual mileage.
With PCH from GWR Kia, you will pay an agreed number of advance rentals plus VAT followed by remaining rentals plus VAT for the contract term. The vehicle must then be returned to the finance house.
Why choose Personal Contract Hire?
- Low initial payments usually 3, 6, 9 or 12 advance rentals including VAT
- Fixed prices 2, 3 or 4 year rentals plus VAT. Rentals are fixed and do not change with interest rate movement (excluding VAT changes)
- Road fund license included for full term
- Breakdown Cover included for full term
- Optional replacement vehicle available for 48 hours in the event of a breakdown attended by the AA at the roadside
- No depreciation concerns
- Optional maintenance packages available so all service, repair and maintenance costs are budgeted for
- Mileage amendments usually can be made to the contract during the term
Norton Way Group are SAF APPROVED having ensured all eligible staff have successfully passed the Specialist Automotive Finance Expert Test. This certification provides an assurance to finance customers that they are receiving expert advice from a knowledgeable motor dealership, whose staff are committed to raising standards and improving knowledge of finance sold to private and business vehicle buyers.