Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Trainee Car Sales Executives – Wimbledon Park Honda
Salary: Realistic OTE £20,000-25,000 for first year
Locations: Wimbledon Park Honda
Hours: 45.5 per week – Monday to Sunday on a rota basis
If you’re as passionate about cars as you are customers and you have a flair for sales, this could be the role for you. We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined individual to join our busy Honda Sales team selling both new and used vehicles. This is an entry level position giving you the chance to gain valuable experience whilst building a rewarding career. We will provide you with a comprehensive training programme teaching you the necessary skills required to become a top performing Sales Executive.
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again
- Strive to exceed all set targets and sales objectives
- Proactive use of database for customer follow ups in order to maximise sales
- Enthusiastic Interest towards ongoing training and development, ensuring all relevant technical, product, legal and promotional information is obtained and understood
- Ideally you will have worked in a customer service role, where you gained experience of offering high levels of customer service. A full training programme will be provided
- A full UK driving licence
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to listen, understand and interpret customer needs
- Motivation and determination to meet and exceed set minimum standards
- Able to work efficiently within a team
- Proficient IT skills
In return we offer
- Superior remuneration package including additional quarterly and yearly bonus opportunities. Flexible holiday scheme
- Child care voucher scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.