Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Trainee Account Manager
Salary: £18,000 with a realistic OTE of £20,000 to £22,000 pa
Location: Arlesey, Beds, SG15 6RF
Hours: Monday to Friday between the hours of 08:00am to 18:00pm (8 hours a day on a rota basis)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Corporate Account Manager to join our highly successful and Award Winning Corporate Team. This is an entry level position giving you the chance to gain valuable experience whilst building a rewarding career within the automotive industry. We will provide you with a comprehensive training programme teaching you the necessary skills to successfully manage and develop active customer accounts.
- Conduct sales using professional selling techniques
- Prepare quotations, letters, invoices, forms etc, as requested.
- Monitor all orders and preparation work ensuring they are completed by the time required. Report likely delays as early as possible and any changes to orders.
- Acquire, gather and record prospect information and maintain an effective database of current and potential customers.
- Repeat performance figures, statistics and plans to team at weekly team meeting.
- Arrange for sold vehicles to be registered.
- Ideally you will have worked in a customer service role, where you gained experience of offering high levels of customer service. A full training programme will be provided
- Ambitious with the drive and enthusiasm to learn and be successful.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, positive and customer focused team player,
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proficient IT skills as well as the ability to multitask
We offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.