Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business
Sales Manager / Business Manager
Salary: £50,000 – 70,000k OTE (Uncapped) + Company Car
Location: GWR Kia, Brentford
Hours: Monday to Sunday on a rota basis – between the hours of 8.30am and 7.00pm.
We have an exciting opportunity for Sales Manager / Business Manager to join our busy Kia sales management team. To be successful in this position you must have the drive and passion to motivate and inspire the sales team, being adaptable, capable and willing to carry out all roles and responsibilities within the sales department. Customers are at the heart of everything we do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again, as such the ability to be hands on and deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfactions is a must.
- Support the sales team, second facing and negotiating with customers
- Market and actively sell vehicles to maximise sales and ensure all targets and KPI’s are achieved
- Management and motivation of the sales department staff
- Promote the sale of accessories and service packages.
- Provide and monitor performance figures, statistics and plans.
- Experience in automotive sales is essential, this role will ideally suit someone who regularly exceeds their targets and is looking to take the next step in their career
- A full UK driving licence
- Driven to exceed set sales targets and KPI’s
- Ability to lead by example
- Exceptional interpersonal and team skills
- Committed to delivering exceptional levels of customer service
- A superior remuneration package
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.