Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business
Qualified Vehicle Technician – GWR Kia
Salary: Fully Negotiable (dependent on experience)
Location: Brentford, TW8 9FX
Hour: Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.30pm. Every other Saturday 8.00am to 12.30 o clock
We have an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join the UK’s first flagship Kia dealership. As part of the Kia family you will be able to participate in industry leading training and development programs to ensure that you have all the skills and knowledge to share in our success and further develop your career
We are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that we do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must.
- Carry out diagnostics, inspections, repairs and services to vehicles following procedures and ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
- Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary warranty repairs.
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, complying with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers’ manuals, bulletins, check sheets, etc.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
- Liaise with customers on technical/product matters
- Keep up-to-date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 2 years plus experience as a qualified technician
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to achieve high productivity and efficiency
- A high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver customer distinction at all times
In return we offer
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.