Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Skoda and Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Paint Sprayer/Smart Repair Technician
Salary: £26,000 – £33,000 OTE (DOE)
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire, SG6 1PF
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00am – 18:00pm
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a qualified Paint Sprayer/Smart Repairer to join our successful Group Bodyshop team based in Letchworth Garden City. We are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that we do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must
• Correctly Interpret instructions from the repair order, following all documented quality procedures and to comply with repair instructions.
• Prepare and repair vehicles, including dismantling and reassembly.
• Use the paint mixing system to ensure accurate paint matches with the minimum waste of materials
• Obtain any necessary technical information by following documented procedures and to request and attend training to keep up o of the latest technical information.
• Assist in the preparation of estimates by inspecting vehicles and assessing damage.
• Examine vehicles completely and report upon condition, safety, reliability and performance. To report any repair difficulties immediately.
• Accurately report and record work done and test carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults, as laid down in documented procedures.
Experience and Qualifications
• Must have previous experience in a similar role
• A Full Driving licence
• Able to work to customer driven timescales
• Work as part of a team or on their own.
• High efficiency is essential and all work must be completed to the required standard first time, every time.
In return we offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.