Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business
Motorcycle Sales Executive / Business Manager – Chiswick Honda
Salary: OTE £35,000 to £45,000 Uncapped (depending on experience)
Location: Chiswick Honda, West London
Hours: Monday to Sunday on a Rota basis (45.5 hours per week)
***A full UK motorcycle licence is essential***
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined individual to join our busy Honda Motorcycle Sales team selling both new and used motorcycles. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to deliver customer excellence whilst achieving sales targets.
If you’re as passionate about bikes are you are customers and you have a flair for sales, this could be the role for. You will be surrounded by Honda’s range of world renowned products, from the Vision 110 Scooter to the famous CBR1000RR Fireblade and the most revolutionary and innovative models such as the All New Africa Twin CRF1000 Adventure Bike
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again
- Strive to exceed all set targets and sales objectives
- Proactive use of database for customer follow ups in order to maximise sales
- Accomplish maximum profitability from vehicle and accessory sales.
- Enthusiastic Interest towards ongoing training and development, ensuring all relevant technical, product, legal and promotional information is obtained and understood
- Chasing progress on sold orders.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of working within a similar position is preferred although not essential. Full training both bespoke in house and manufacture training will be provided.
- A full motorcycle licence
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to listen, understand and interpret customer needs
- Motivation and determination to meet and exceed set minimum standards
- Able to work efficiently within a team
- Proficient IT skills
In return we offer
- A superior remuneration package
- Quarterly and Yearly Sales competitions
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.