Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business
Sales Executive Scholarship – Group Opportunities
Salary: Guaranteed at £25,000 for first year
Locations: West London and Letchworth dealerships
Hours: 45.5 per week – Monday to Sunday on a rota basis
Our Sales Scholarship will provide you with a comprehensive training programme teaching you the skills essential to become a top performing Sales Executive. Working within highly successful and skilled teams, giving you the opportunity to gain valuable experience whilst building a rewarding career.
Norton Way Group will soon reach its 30th Birthday featuring in AM magazines top 30 dealers in the UK. Our family run business continues to expand and we are looking for individuals who are driven to succeed and progress with us.
- A superior remuneration package
- Quarterly and Yearly Sales competitions
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again
- Strive to exceed all set targets and sales objectives
- Proactive use of database for customer follow ups in order to maximise sales
- Enthusiastic Interest towards ongoing training and development, ensuring all relevant technical, product, legal and promotional information is obtained and understood
Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have worked in a customer service role, where you gained experience of offering high levels of customer service.
- A full UK driving licence
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to listen, understand and interpret customer needs
- Motivation and determination to meet and exceed set minimum standards
- Able to work efficiently within a team
- Proficient IT skills
If you’re as passionate about cars as you are customers and you have a flair for sales, this could be the role for you