Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise dealer group representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise our employees are our most valuable asset, we aim to create an environment where everyone feels valued, happy and motivated to succeed and grow with the business
Drivers (Customer Liaison Officers)
Salary: Meets national minimum wage
Location: Arlesey, Bedfordshire
Hours: Zero Hours contract. Fully flexible hours available
We are currently looking for Drivers to work with our busy Corporate department. The role involves the collection, delivery and control of cars as directed by the Corporate department, ensuring consistently high level of customer satisfaction through outstanding personal and professional conduct
- Collection and delivery of vehicles as directed, ensuring all Company procedures are complied with
- Carry out basic vehicle level checks and completion of return vehicle condition report
- Assist the Corporate department by meeting and greeting customers, answering phones and cleaning cars as required
- Delivery of parts to customers against orders accepted and authorised by parts staff by following documented procedures as required.
- Experience of working in a similar role is preferred although not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience of van/trailer driving ideal, although not essential
- Outstanding communication skills
- The ability to deliver exceptional levels of Customer services.
- Good understanding of local road networks and route planning
- Maintain smart appearance
- Full clean UK driving licence.
In return we offer
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.