Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Kia and Skoda in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Qualified Bodyshop Paint Sprayer – Letchworth
Salary: OTE 30,000K + (Negotiable depending on experience)
Location: Letchworth, Hertfordshire
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00am – 18:00pm this will include some Saturdays, we would ask any candidate to be flexible as additional working hours may be required to fulfil customer’s needs.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified Bodyshop Paint Sprayer join our busy team. The purpose of this role is to carry out body repairs to motor vehicles, ensuring the highest standards are achieved at all times.
- Prepare and repair vehicles, including dismantling and reassembly
- Interpret instructions from the repair order, following all documented quality procedures and to comply with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from the manufacturer.
- Obtain necessary technical information and to keep abreast of the latest technical information.
- Assist in the preparation of estimates by inspecting vehicles and assessing damage.
- Examine vehicles completely and report upon condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- Report any repair difficulties immediately.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and report any further work required vehicle faults,
- Use the paint mixing system to ensure accurate paint matches with the minimum waste of materials.
Experience and Qualifications
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Able to work to customer driven timescales
- Work as part of a team or on their own.
- High efficiency is essential and all work must be completed to the required standard first time, every time.
- A Full Driving licence is essential
We offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.