Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Trainee Service Advisor – GWR Kia
Salary: Starts on National Minimum Wage (will be reviewed upon successful completion of probation period)
Location: Brentford, London, TW8 9AU
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm, Alternate Saturdays 8.00am – 12.30pm
We are looking for a Trainee Service Advisor to join our increasingly busy aftersales team within the first UK flagship Kia dealership. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and determined individual who is looking for the chance to gain valuable experience whilst building a rewarding career. We will provide you with a comprehensive training programme teaching you the necessary skills required to become a top performing Service Advisor.
- Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again
- Arrange customer bookings in the workshop
- Monitoring all work to ensure that it is completed by the times required ensuring the customer is fully updated / aware of timescales
- Seeking authority from the customer for any extra work required.
- Ideally you will have worked in a customer service role, where you gained experience of offering high levels of customer service. A full training programme will be provided
- A full UK driving licence
- Outstanding communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
- Proficient IT skills
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to customers
- A self-starter who is able to work under their own initiative, multi task and achieve deadlines
- High level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Strong Organisational skills and able to follow strict procedures
- Smart appearance
In return we offer additional benefits such as;
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Child care voucher scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We hold a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.