Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Motorcycle Service Advisor – Chiswick Honda
Salary: £20,000 – £28,000 OTE (This will vary according to experience)
Location: Chiswick Honda, Power Road, London
Hours: 45 Hours per week, Monday to Saturday 8.00am – 6.00pm, 5 days a week on a rota basis
**A full UK Motorcycle licence is essential**
If you’re as passionate about bikes are you are customers this could be the role for, you will be surrounded by Honda’s range of world renowned products, from the Vision 110 Scooter to the famous CBR1000RR Fireblade and the most revolutionary and innovative models such as the All New Africa Twin CRF1000 Adventure Bike
We have an opportunity for a motorcycle service advisor to join our face paced, busy Honda aftersales team. You will be the first point of contact for all motorcycle service customers, managing the customer journey from start to conclusion. As such the ability to deliver exceptional levels of customer satisfactions is a must.
• Putting the customer at the heart of everything you do, building relationships and loyalty so customers come back time and time again
• Arrange customer bookings in the workshop
• Costing work and raise invoices
• Experience of working within an automotive service department is preferred although not essential as top quality training both bespoke in house and manufacturer training will be provided.
• Ability to deliver and sell retention products
• Outstanding communication skills, both in person and on the telephone
• Proficient IT skills and preferably previous experience with DMS systems, e.g. Kerridge.
• Committed to providing the highest quality of service to customers
We offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.