Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan, Skoda and Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Salary: £17,500 – £20,000+ OTE
Hours: 45.5 per week – Monday to Sunday on a rota basis
Location: GWR Kia, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9AU
As a Kia Genius your main responsibility will be to use your engaging personality to inspire and excite customers about the features and benefits of the latest Kia products and technologies. You will be the first point of contact for customers giving you the opportunity to make a difference. As such, this role is perfect for someone who enjoys and thrives on interaction with customers and has a real passion for the motor industry.
- Being the first point of contact for Kia prospects and customers, building ongoing relationships and providing the highest levels of customer service.
- Build and maintain a high level of product knowledge across all Kia vehicles and technologies, sharing expertise with co- workers and customers.
- To be a brand ambassador demonstrating enthusiasm for the Kia brand and its core values.
- Keeping up to date with all competitor activity and technological advancements including government, national and local schemes and initiatives.
- To be the primary contact for all in car technology queries.
- Conduct new vehicle handovers for all passenger cars, briefing customers on all the features and technologies associated with the new vehicle.
- Promote the brand and the dealership via social media.
- Promote the Kia range through product placement and networking events
Experience and Qualifications
- Whilst we value experience we are looking for the right people to help us achieve our goals, so we don’t just look at what you have done but what you are capable of doing. Full training both bespoke in house and manufacture training will be provided.
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to listen, understand customer needs and build rapport with customers
- Outstanding communication skills
- Committed to providing the highest quality of service to customers
- Excellent knowledge of car technologies
- Proficient IT skills
We offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.