Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Suzuki, Nissan, Skoda & Kia in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and ‘being the best’. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Qualified Vehicle Technician – Peugeot
Salary: £22,000 – £28,000 OTE (negotiable dependent on experience)
Location: Letchworth Garden City, Herts, SG6
Hour: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm. Every other Saturday 8.00am to 12 o clock.
We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join our busy Peugeot Workshop. Peugeot is one of the most highly innovative and established brands in the automotive industry, we are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that we do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must.
- Carry out diagnostics, inspections, repairs and services to vehicles following procedures and ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
- Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary warranty repairs.
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, complying with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers’ manuals, bulletins, check sheets, etc.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
- Liaise with customers on technical/product matters
- Keep up-to-date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments
Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 1 years plus experience as a qualified technician
- A full UK driving licence
- Ability to achieve high productivity and efficiency
- A high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver customer distinction at all times
In return we offer additional benefits such as flexible holiday, a child care voucher scheme, contributory pension scheme and our Norton Way rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK. Employees are also given preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce holding a quarterly employee award to further recognise and reward our top achievers.